Feb 20, 2009

All hail maggi

I have found win over here in Croydon!




I miss bak kut teh so much I bought that A1 instant bak kut teh noodles which I knew wouldn't be nice. But heck, what can you say about a guy who's deprived of bak kut teh? T_T

It's all thanks to:



that made this all possible. Sadly I can't find Cintan noodles which Cintan > Maggi for me.



"Trust is very contradicting. The more you trust someone, the more you shouldn't as he would be the person being most able to abuse the trust. Likewise, the person whom you don't know, don't know how you would react if he does misuse your trust and will most likely not abuse it. For me, I like to make people trust me and yet this makes life very difficult to trust someone. Anyhow, I do have people I completely trust." - Yau

No comments: