Feb 2, 2009

A field trip

Seriously, I actually intended to put this somewhere else.. but considering the fact that out of all HU members, I am the free-est because no college life yet. I shall snatch the honour of putting and writing this event. No objections I hope.

To start off, I am sure many readers of this blog knows that class 5 Sc1 of 2008 went around... KL, I think(my road sense ain't that good) to 'pai nian' aka 'pai nin', the former pronounciation in mandarin and the latter in cantonese. So, in short, the house we go to are, in chronological order, Sow Yeng's, Edward's, Chun Tean's, Jia Hui's and Chia Hoong's. I eliminated Mei Ni's and Shang Ging's because we didn't really 'pai nin' at their houses.

Partipants for this field day are Audrey Chong, Chai Shang Ging, Edward Cheu, Foong Sow Yeng, Ho Su Wei, Hot Chick, Jowena Kok, Lilian Loo, Pek Jia Hui, Sonia Sin, Tan Mei Ni, Tham Chun Tean, Yap Yee Jean
If I left out anyone, please inform me to put your name up or edit it by yourself.

By the way, a new friend worthy of being mention is Hot Chick. As I don't know how to spell his name, I leave it to the others to elaborate. There is a story to this fella but I shall leave to the others who are more adapt to story-telling.


I did take a picture or two which I find quite amusing, but My comp seems a bit slow now. So, perhaps some other time.

No comments: