Mar 22, 2009

ADV: Selwyn College, University of Cambridge

Coming here to study in the UK is truly no regret.

For one I finally have my freedom to go out anytime, anywhere.

My tutors in college are wonderful, compared to Sri Garden, mine totally winz.

Bio tutor: doctorate in biology
Chem tutor: from oxford
Phy tutor: from cambridge
Maths tutor: from oxford and he went in at 16.

That is epic win.

Other than that, being here means another thing. I get to visit places around, and related to my future studies, I get to visit a few of the best universities in the world.

On the 6th of April, I will be going to University College London's open day.




Also, waiting for a reply from Imperial College London to let me in their medical open day.

12th Sept I'll be going to Selwyn College, University of Cambridge open day, the number one place I really aim to go.




A few reasons why I wanna go there and study:

1. Who doesn't wanna go?
2. My physics tutor is from this college.
3. Hugh Laurie graduated from this college.
4. The total time being in the university for a year is only 22 weeks. Out of 52 weeks in a year. The rest is holidaysssss. Sounds impressive.

Hopefully their open day impresses me even more. I soooo wanna go <3

"Inertia doesn't only apply to physics, but also human behaviour. A reluctance to change is present in every one of us." - Yau

No comments: